Consistent distribution of coffee grounds is essential to pull your perfect shot right at home. Distributing your grinds before tamping helps create a uniform and consistent tamp.
- The handle is made with solid walnut wood while the base is made with 304 stainless steel which is anti rust and anti-corrosion.
- The three leaf can greatly improve your workflow efficiency in grounds distribution.
- Height is easily adjustable by the screw mechanism (not the disc version, no grub screws , shims, or allen keys required) to fit your dosing needs, ensuring consistent distribution depth and pressure every time.
Drop me a message if you prefer the four leaf version. We will ship out the three leaf version by default.
Our distributor fits following machines:
- Bodum Granos
- Delonghi Bar32/Bar42/BCO264b
- La Pavoni Lever (Millenium New Lever)
- Sunbeam Standard (Cafe Series is 58mm)
- Faema Family
- Francis! Francis! X 1 (old) 52mm or 53mm
- La Pavoni Lusso, Pisa, Si
- San Marco 53mm or 54mm
- Solis 53mm or 52mm
- Starbucks (Barista) 53mm or 52mm
- ECM Giotto/Celline
- ECM Botticelli
- La Marzocco
- La Scala
- Nuova Simonelli
- Pasquini Livia